Minutes of the McCoCo Conference 3 May 2011
Participants: Celia. Dympna, JanPieter, John, Joyce, Lilian, Margaret, Marjan, Rudolf, Sally
- Presentation of the Haus Kloppenburg model by JP
- Financial resourcing
- Using Excellence of co-counselling to promote co-counselling
General impression of the conference
as an example of combining co-counseling and working in specific field of work.
Input Celia her 5 elements
- contact co-counselers out the network who are doing life-coaching
- set up a co-Coaching group at CoCoInfo
- mailing-list, group-skype?
2. Presentation of the 'Haus Kloppenburg' model
Input JP model presentation
- JP is wroting a business report on Haus Kloppenburg.
3. Financial resourcing
input/ general information will be published also in the group financial resources?
- Salie: creating group ad coco-info with the name: financial resourcing. She will be the group administrator
- Salie sending minutes of business meeting England (?) to all
- Sallie: teachers meeting November
4. Using Excellence of co-counselling to promote co-counselling
Rudolf’s procedure: resonance listening
5. General impression of the Conference
JP: I enjoyed very much the relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
- Contribution Lillian in attachment done
- Creating a CoCoInfo group: 'How to make money with co-counselling?. This is an umbrella with general information like the notes and links to subgroups.