You are wholeheartedly welcomed to join us at Bamford Quaker Community for a time of connection, fun, relaxation and co-counselling between Xmas and New Year.
Escape from the festive mayhem to a cosy Quaker community retreat centre with lovely gardens. It’s in the beautiful surroundings of Hope Valley, Derbyshire, right next to the Derwent Heritage Trail and other hill and riverside walks.
- Residential is for adults only ie. 18 and over
- Maximum of 15 places – some single but mostly shared rooms
- Price includes self-catered vegetarian meals, snacks and drinks.
- The event is drug and alcohol free
- Anyone can offer co-counselling or non-co-counselling workshops or activities; these may be facilitated or peer-led.