What can we learn from 'Haus Kloppenburg' as a Co-Counselling Business Model?
A McCoCo Conference on the 3rd of May, the day after McCoCo.
The venue is near Edinburgh, Haddington, enabling all people attending McCoCo to attend!
Haus Kloppenburg is a therapy centre in Münster (Germany) that also teaches Co-Counselling. They do this successfully for the last 35 plus years. The combination of therapy with co-counselling has been mutually very beneficial. The therapy centre has built a good reputation of being very effective, while many, many people got involved in co-counselling. What can we learn from their success?
At the conference we are going to look at how the business model behind the success of Haus Kloppenburg can inspire us:
* How did this combination of therapy and co-counselling contribute
to its commercial viability?
We think here from a business enterprise point of view: marketing,
public relations, customer support, financial health.
* What is the added value co-counselling can offer to other
professional approaches than Therapy and Counselling, like
Life Coaching, TIR, focusing, NLP?
* What is the added value other professional approaches than
Therapy and Counselling, like Life Coaching, TIR, focusing can
offer to co-counselling?
* What are the implications of all this for Co-Coaching,
Co-Tiring, Co-Focusing fundamentals?
* What other business models for promoting co-counselling can we
* How can we as 'entrepreneurs' support each other to make things
After the Opening Circle I will do a short presentation about the business model behind the success of Haus Kloppenburg.
The rest of the program will be co-operatively set up so that each individual's interests are best met.
Interested in this conference? Contact me through CoCoInfo.