to be done shortly
- Organising a CCI event - manual
- Chapter 1 - Getting the Fundamental Decisions clear
- 1. Organising Alone or with a Team?
- 2. Who is the workshop intended for?
- 3. Peer, Teaching or Process Facilitation?
- 4. When & how many days?
- 5. Residential or non-residential?
- 6. Children?
- 7. Where? What type of venue(s)?
- 8. Money matters!
- 9. Coordinating the planning and the action
- Chapter 2 - Finding & Contracting the Venue, Facilitators & Child Carers
- Chapter 3 - Organising the Publicity & Bookings
- Chapter 4. Facilitating a Temporary Peer Community
- Chapter 5a. Child Care
- Chapter 5b. Program, Safety and Culture Setting
- Chapter 5c. Venue & Logistics
- Chapter 5d. Keeping the Action Co-ordinated!
- Chapter 6. Preparing the Workshop for Closing
- Chapter 7. The Aftermath
- Appendix 1: Keeping the finances healthy