Rosalind Ashling and JanPieter Hoogma are planning to offer a workshop on Chronic Pain.
People with Chronic Pain and their supporters.
We would like to bring people together for the following purposes
- Sharing experiences
- Sharing resources, such as books, web sites, video’s etc.
- Exploring ways of dealing with the emotional and physical aspects of Chronic Pain and how co-counselling can be used to help.
- Exploring ways of providing mutual support
Because there are so many aspects to Chronic Pain we ask you to fill in a questionnaire about what would make a Chronic pain workshop relevant for you. Once we have clarity from the people asked to do this, we will compose a program that their wishes as far as possible.
There are three ways of returning the questionnaire
- Click the link and fill in the form on the internet. This is the easiest way.
- You can print the attached form, fill it in return by post.
- You can download the attached form, open it in Acrobat Reader, fill it in, save it and return it as an email attachment.
Forward to other potentially interested co-counsellors
Looking forward to your responses,
Rosalind and JanPieter.