The Co-Counselling Core Training is your ‘CoCo Driving Licence’. You will learn the skills to have Co-Counselling sessions and to access the Co-Counselling world-wide Network.
Co-Counselling provides you with many tools to extend your core skills. You can develop these in stand-alone workshops or in workshops at residential events.
Some Further Session Skills
- Listening to your body: Focusing
- Exploring your emotions by sound
- Role Play the CoCo way
- Leaving bad experiences behind: Video Technique
Some Group Session Skills
- Being seen: beyond shame and guilt
Some Further Action Skills
- Life Action
- Managing difficult conversations
- Create your life